About Fintech Storm Summit 2016
Fintech Storm, the spectacular success story from London in building the fintech & payments ecosystem is coming to Mumbai this summer. In a pioneering initiative to bring together the CEOs of banks, payments & fintech companies, RBI, and policy making bodies for ideas and networking, we are hosting the first of Fintech Storm India Summit in Mumbai on 12-13 th May 2016 9:00am to 6:00pm at St Regis Mumbai.
Fintech Storm hosted the inaugural Europe-India Conclave in New Delhi in December 2015 in style!
Digital platforms are going to revolutionise the way we spend, consume, and live in the sharing economy of today. The leaders we have got together on 12-13 May are harbingers of the first wave of fintech disruption in India – who are challenging traditional banks. These CEOs are reimagining finance and redefining banking of the future, and in the process threatening to eat the lunch of big banks – in the words of the CEO of the biggest bank J.P.Morgan. Come meet the daring visionaries for whom the word impossible means nothing!
India Financial Forum on 12th May 2016 will bring together the most innovative and disruptive forces under a roof and try to direct that energy into inspiring you. We will be launching a Global Blockchain Think Tank and hosting a Blockchain symposium to explore how India can leverage the distributed technology to solve our problems such as financial inclusion, micro payments , asset monitoring, subsidy distributions, license renewals, toll collections, friction- less asset transfers and smart contracts.
India Funding Conclave on 13th May 2016 will host a Startup Swayamvar where selected startups will pitch for investment to hordes of investors and funding sources: from VC firms, Angel investors, PE firms to crowdfunding platforms, banks, online lending platforms and NBFCs. SMEs looking for growth finance are welcome to join. You don’t have to be a scalable startup with multi-billion valuation potential to pitch here. It’s a one stop funding shop where any company looking to raise finance can evaluate their funding options. Is it the first time anyone in India has tried to create a one stop funding shop? Welcome to entrepreneurship!
Fintech Storm making the impossible possible – because, this is the era of democratisation of knowledge, talent and ability to create wealth!
Come join the Fintech Revolution!
Fintech Storm India Summit 12-13 May 2016
The St Regis
462 Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai
India Financial Forum – 12 May 2016 – 9:00am to 6:00 pm
Networking Dinner – 12 May 2016 7:00pm – 11:30pm
India Funding Conclave – 13 May 2016 – 9:00am to 6:00pm
10+ VC firms
100+ SMEs and Startups seeking funding
You can get TICKETS for live web streaming, if you cannot make it in person!
Why should you attend?
At Fintech Storm Summit 2016, you can expect to see over 300+ Indian industry leaders, policy makers, regulators and experts attending the gala event in Mumbai to learn how banks and other traditional players are navigating the complexities of today’s Fintech world.
Fintech Storm Summit 2016 will be a gathering of the brightest minds in the finance and banking space as well as startup founders and CEOs. You must be a part of this event for the following important takeaways:
- Get funded and meet 50+ investors: VC, PE, Angels
- Listen to thoughts of Visionary Leaders and Founders of great companies
- There will be interactive sessions where you can ask questions to our well chosen panelists
- Network with the hottest disruptive companies
- Raise Equity Funding from seed to VC & PE
- Raise Loans & Alternative Financing from banks, online lenders if business model supports debt
- Attend Startup Pitches to a jury of VC investors
- Know more about new and exciting markets and opportunities
- Meet Accelerators, Incubators, Co-working Spaces
- Get a headstart on revolutionary Blockchain Technology, set to transform Banking & Financial Services landscape
- See Video of Europe India Conclave 2015
Who Should attend?
Fintech Storm India Summit 2016 is a must attend for:
- Technology companies which provide solutions to banking sector
- Banking, Payments & Fintech sector firms: IDFC Bank, HDFC Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, PayTM, Fino etc.
- Investors: VC firms, Angel networks, Private equity firms, HNWIs
- Lenders: Banks, NBFCs, Online lenders
- Startups and SMEs looking for debt and equity funding
- Innovators, Disrupters and technology enthusiasts
- Foreign firms looking to launch or expand in India, firms looking for partnerships
- Regulatory and Policy making bodies, Advisors to Govt of India (RBI, Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion)
- Bureaucrats & rule makers in Govt of India Ministries
- Strategy Advisory & Consulting firms, Professionals in Banking & Financial services
- Accelerators & Incubators
- Entrepreneurs & Aspirants
Read Message from the Conference Chair Ms Arifa Khan
Social Media Links:
RSVP for the event and contact us on Social Media Links:
Get your tickets below !
Live web streaming : http://fintechstormindiasummitmay2016.eventbrite.com
We thank our Supporting Partners:
ecell IIT Mumbai, ecell IIT Delhi, TIE Mumbai, Majestic MRSS, TIE New Delhi, IIT Madras, Crisil, 91 SpringBoard, ICC, FICCI, Innov8, PRNewswire, ForPressRelease, Indian Startups, HBS Club India, Wharton Club India, Nasscom
Supporting PR Partner
Supporting Event & Market Research Partner
Supporting Outreach Partners